Hollywood Celebrities, Actor, Stars, Gossips News Updates

Christina Hendricks: Women Hit on Me!

No comments
It turns out that Jon Hamm isn't the only Mad Men cast member to get attention from females.
“Women hit on me," Christina Hendricks says in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar. "My husband thinks it’s so odd that so many women hit on me.”
We don't. The actress has the kind of figure that both genders can admire, as she's out to prove that curves can most definitely be a turn-on.
Hottie for Harper's
Hendricks PoseHarper's Bazaar ImageMad Men VixenPhoto of Christina HendricksStanding Far Away
Elsewhere in the interview, Hendricks tells the story of meeting a fan who approached her and said:
"'Excuse me, I just want to tell you that I watch your show, and you make me feel better about myself. I am a curvy woman, and you've made me feel sexy and beautiful.' I got teary eyed."
You could have experienced that same joy, Kim Kardashian. Too bad you sold out women such as this for money and diet supplement sponsorship.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...