Hollywood Celebrities, Actor, Stars, Gossips News Updates

Kim Kardashian: I Want Three Kids!

No comments
  Kim Kardashian has been very open about the fact that she and Kanye West are working on a second child.
They are totally doing it without any kind of protection these days in hopes of giving North West a sibling some time in 2015.
Kim Kardashian Snapshot
In the latest issue of Elle UK, however, the reality star looks farther beyond that and says she wants to have at least three kids.
“I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straight away," Kim says. "I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We’d do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally."

Kardashian adds that a trio of physicians told her back in the day that she’d never get pregnant. She was all set to freeze her eggs when the news about North came along.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...